Follow @WkndProjectGirl Tweet

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Paper Presents ...

So - my 4 year anniversary is on Saturday and I've been racking my brain to come up with a present for my boyfriend.  I was going to get him a photograph from a fine art gallery in town... but it's way out of budget so I decided against it.   I'm usually one to splurge on gifts but this one was a little out of reach!  I narrowed it down to these 3 beaut's! 



 

Mitch Dobrowner is represented at John Cleary Gallery.

Since those amazing images are out of the question, I've decided on a DIY project, of course!  You know I love paper - well this project is a blister causing, almost slice your finger off every minute, kind of project!  Can't wait to share it with you guys!  Hopefully, with all 10 digits fully in tact... :)

-WPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?