Follow @WkndProjectGirl Tweet

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Big Reveal... a DIY Present!


Here it is - my own paper project.  I loved the hyperfocus and OCD-ness that was necessary to complete this project!  While I cannot take credit for the entire design, the technical ability to complete something like this was all me!  The inspiration came from Julene, who does an amazing job illustrating and gave me a great idea for a 4 year anniversary present.  The quote is by Warren Buffett who is my my boyfriend's "investing" idol.  I like this quote because it means two completely different things and is important to both of us.   
 
"Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago."






1 comment:

  1. Love it!! So where did you put the decal? This is sooooo creative - hhhmmmmm!!

    K!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?